YOUR STAY AT JASHITA
The health of our Guests and staff is our utmost priority.
We are monitoring daily with local health authorities and are implementing strict safety, hygienic and social distancing protocols and guidelines set by the World Health Organization.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AT JASHITA
- Our drivers at the airport will sanitize and disinfect the car before each pick-up of our Guests.
- Upon arrival, each Guest will have the temperature measured and all luggage will be disinfected by our staff at the front desk.
- Rooms will be sanitized and disinfected before every check-in and regularly throughout the stay.
- Dedicated staff will sanitize all hotel surfaces that are for the use of our Guests, such as sun beds, pool areas, lounge areas, kayaks, snorkel equipment etc.
- The Spa will be disinfected meticulously after every service.
- Hand sanitization stations will be found all around common areas.
- We will maintain an active communication with local doctors and treatment centers.
FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION AND PAYMENT POLICIES
To help you book your trip with certainty and ease of mind, we are extending our cancellation and payment policies to provide further flexibility.
For all reservations with arrival through December 31st, 2021:
- Reservations can be cancelled without the 10% penalty fee and with full refund up to 24 hours prior to check-in date.
- The full prepayment will be charged 48 hours prior to check-in date and not upon booking confirmation.