tulum hotel near golf: will you score under par?
Are you looking for a tulum hotel near golf or a tulum resort near golf? Then Jashita Hotel can give you some good advice, please continue reading.
Golf is the only ball game where there is no defined field or pitch: instead, golf courses have a different shape and length, but what they have in common is the number of holes (18). Where and when golf was played for the first time, it is still unclear, and probably so it will remain forever. Whether it was in Scotland or by some Dutch players, whether it has Chinese origins or even older Roman or Persian ancestors, this sport is now popular everywhere in the world. The most widely accepted idea, anyway, is that modern golf was born in Saint Andrews, Scotland, thanks to fishermen who spent their free time trying to knock some stones into rabbit burrows.
Golf courses are everywhere in the world, but if you want to try some very special tulum hotel near golf Jashita Hotel is the right place to be. Several golf courses lie near tulum resort near golf Jashita, including:
All these places will let you try the pleasure of playing surrounded by wild nature and accompanied by the amazing melodies of tropical birds.
- El Camaleòn Mayakobà, designed by Greg Norman, the famous golf player nicknamed The White Shark;
- Playacar Golf Club, possibly the most challenging course in the area, with some archeological sites around it;
- Riviera Maya, covering an area of over 200 acres inside the tropical jungle;
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso, a par 72 course in the Mayan jungle, with spectacular elevation differences;
- El Mangiar, a shorter course (18 holes, par 54) with wonderful pristine lakes.
Jashita, in the wonderful Soliman Bay, is the right tulum hotel near golf to stay: while you are playing golf, the rest of the family can enjoy the fantastic blue waters and visit the beautiful Mayan Riviera.
For more information, please follow this link.